Bird Removal Services
Many birds are considered helpful to the natural environment—thus why many are protected by law in Kansas. Birds effectively keep the insect, rodent, and fish populations under control in the Kaw Valley. Many species like game birds and songbirds are fun to view and help improve the enjoyment of nature. If you need to get rid of bird problems like pigeons, starlings, or sparrows, please contact the professional bird removal specialists at Critter Control of Kaw Valley so you don't accidentally break a law when attempting bird removal!
Common Bird Issues
Learn which birds in Kaw Valley are protected by law and how birds get inside your Kaw Valley home (this is the first step to keeping birds out) below!
- One of the most notable issues caused by birds is the accumulation of their feces and urine
- Disruptive noise and unpleasant odor from droppings
- Illnesses carried on their feathers
- Destruction to vegetation, especially crops and gardens
- Nesting/roosting on buildings and homes
How Birds Get Inside Homes
Many areas of your home are appealing entry points of which starlings and sparrows take advantage. Woodpeckers often create holes in the siding of Kaw Valley homes and starlings will get in and build a nest inside your wall. Birds like sparrows and starlings also get into homes through gutters, damaged soffits, roof gaps, and more, so we recommend maintenance and repair of these areas to keep birds out.
Kaw Valley Bird Removal Services
Bird prevention can be more difficult than it initially seems. Birds in the attic are up to no good and should be removed as soon as possible. If you want to know how to get birds out of your attic or another area of your house, trust Critter Control of Kaw Valley for all your nuisance bird control situations. Read below for some common ways we may implement effective bird control in the Kaw Valley area:
- The best way to control bird populations is to deny the birds good places to land and nest on & around your house by installing bird deterrent methods and repairing damage on your Kaw Valley home's roof, soffits & siding.
- If there are actively nesting birds, we are not able to engage with them until the nest is clear of eggs.
- We will also perform bird dropping clean up if necessary.
Often times, clever birds will require multiple methods of prevention in order to keep them out for good. Critter Control of Kaw Valley can help with all your bird control problems—call now or request a bird control estimate below to get started on protecting your Kaw Valley home today!Request a Quote