Are Gophers a Problem?
- Luckily, gophers aren't likely to get inside your home, but unfortunately, their burrowing behaviors do result in damage to landscapes outdoors like fields, lawns, and gardens.
- The ideal diet for a pocket gophers includes vegetarian items like roots, plants, trees and shrubs. Unfortunately, this means they can cause destruction to your flowerbeds andgardens and cause gopher holes.
- Damage to trees can compromise the root system, causing decay of trees and eventual death.
- Though the majority of their time is spent underground, the damage they cause is very visible and aesthetically displeasing, like that of moles.
- Pocket gophers can also cause damage to sprinklers and water lines with their digging and chewing habits.
Gopher Trapping & Removal Services
Critter Control of Kaw Valley's gopher removal technicians are highly trained and knowledgeable on pocket gopher removal and prevention. We will ensure safe and effective methods of removal for pocket gophers.
- Through and effective gopher control will include barriers placed underground that will keep gophers away from their desired food sources in your yard.
- Critter Control of Kaw Valley can handle control and gopher abatement safely and effectively, keeping gophers out of the garden and off your lawn.
Dealing with gophers in the Shawnee County, Douglas County, Lyon County or Jefferson County areas? We will catch your problem gopher and get gophers out for good! Call the gopher removal experts today.Request a Quote