Gopher Removal Services
- Pocket gophers are not known to enter homes, but their tunneling activity frequently leads the pest to invade agricultural fields, gardens and residential lawns.
- The pocket gophers' favored diet includes plants, roots, shrubs and trees.
- Damage to trees can compromise the root system, causing decay of trees and eventual death.
- Although they spend most of their time underground, the damages they create are highly visible and unsightly.
- Their diet results in the destruction of gardens and flowerbeds, causing aesthetically displeasing gopher holes. Pocket gophers can damage water lines and sprinkler systems with their digging and gnawing and disrupt the flow of water.
Gopher Trapping & Removal Services
Critter Control of Kaw Valley's gopher removal technicians are highly trained and knowledgeable on pocket gopher removal and prevention. We will ensure safe and effective methods of removal for pocket gophers.
- Effective and efficient pocket gopher control will include underground barriers that will keep the wildlife away from gardens and other food sources.
- This prevention technique can be expensive and safety precautions should be taken into account, as gophers may bite if threatened or handled.
- Critter Control can handle control and gopher abatement safely and effectively, keeping gophers out of the garden and off your lawn.
Dealing with gophers in the Shawnee County, Douglas County, Lyon County or Jefferson County areas? We will catch your problem gopher and get gophers out for good! Call the gopher experts today.Request a Quote