Squirrels aren't shy about making their presence known, so you likely already know you have a squirrel problem. What you might not know is how much damage they can do—and likely already have done—to your home.
Squirrel Removal Services in Kaw Valley
Squirrels are mammals that can cause extensive damage to your home and property, some of which can be costly. Whether it be tree squirrels or ground squirrels, the damage caused can be significant. Tree squirrels can be found, obviously, anywhere where trees are; especially trees with nuts. Ground squirrels prefer grassy areas such as prairies and meadows. Your Kaw Valley Critter Control technician can remove the squirrel problem in a number of ways, including some you can implement yourself:
- Trim tree branches that brush the top of your home
- Seal any entry points at your home's foundation
Our trained Critter Control technicians will examine your home for all possible entry points and implement exclusion methods to keep squirrels out. Has a squirrel already invaded your home? We also repair any damage, including dropping cleanup, insulation replacement, and full attic restoration.
Why Are Squirrels An Issue?
- Squirrels are notorious for digging holes and damaging insulation inside homes. Their burrowing habits can also compromise the structural integrity of dams and buildings.
- Squirrels can also be responsible for power outages when they run across power lines.
- Ground Squirrels and Tree Squirrels can eat a variety of crops
Squirrel Removal Services
If you realize your squirrel problem is worse than you thought, contact Critter Control of Kaw Valley's wildlife experts to handle these furry little rodents. Our technicians have the training and tools necessary to trap and remove squirrels from private properties. We only employ humane methods of eradication and our process is safe for all humans and animals involved.
We can help you get rid of squirrel problems; call today!Request a Quote