Raccoon Removal Near You
The technicians at Critter Control of Kaw Valley are knowledgeable in raccoon behavior and diets and will know the most effective types of raccoon trapping methods. In order to get raccoons out of your house, your wildlife technician will likely implement several of these raccoon control methods:
- Raccoon trapping
- Fixing raccoon damage
- Securing trash receptacles
Common Raccoon Problems in Kaw Valley
Watch the video below to learn why you shouldn't encourage raccoon presence on your Kaw Valley property.
- Their human-like hands make opening doors and other things easy, which can spell trouble for homeowners.
- Raccoons may make their way into attics and chimneys (often with babies), which can be difficult places to reach.
- Raccoons cause a lot of destruction to farmland by eating foliage and digging holes in fields.
- Raccoons are known to carry several deadly diseases, including raccoon roundworm and rabies.
- Not all rabid raccoons show symptoms, so we do NOT recommend you attempt to handle them.
Full-Service Raccoon Control
The Critter Control of Kaw Valley's specialists are raccoon removal experts. Using the most advanced technologies and tools, our teams will get rid of raccoons and keep them out! Utilize our extensive knowledge and expertise to fix your raccoon problems by calling us today.